3 January 2010

Hell-Trek latest


As of now a lot of effort has gone into the whole Hell-Trek idea. Getting people on board was the main job to begin with and due to the 2000adonline forum being such a friendly place, that didn't take long. People came forward and put there names down straight away. We still have some who are thinking about going but I think they will probably decide closer to the date. We have 11 as of this moment with 3 places to fill but so long as we have 10 then it will be cheap enough for all.

Next I put the feelers out to any of the boarders about a T-Shirt design and also one for the side of the minibus, to be made on those magnetic banners that you see on numerous vehicles.
This is when Mike Carroll stepped up to the breach and came up with designs for both items. Initially we were thinking of a printed design, for the tops but this soon changed to a more robust and classy embroidered design. Not that there is nothing wrong with a printed design but we need to walk before we can run and this is my first attempt at such a venture.

Mike and myself decided on having the Hi-Ex! logo on the top with Hell-Trekker below and I then put the idea onto the forum and after the positive feedback I went about sorting this out.
Lets just say the places on the web wanted an awful lot to just start the project but luckily for me there was one place in my own town that does all this sort of stuff and they took the design in house and produced the stitched design in a few days. I have now paid for two Polo tops to be embroidered and I expect them in the next few days.

Once this is sorted I will be posting the pictures on the forum again and taking orders from Trekkers and a few collectors that I know about who have shown an interest.

This is the design of the embroidery that Mike sorted:-


And this is the actual embroidered sample:


In the next post I will upload the design for the magnetic banner and talk about how that came about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and add any extra information that you may know of!